The first blog article by Ease2Elegance was posted on January 4, 2012 and when I began writing the article I questioned myself as to what content would follow the first post to keep the blog alive and relevant. Look at E2E one year later, 118 posts with avid followers. A special thank you for your support and your time in reading the post and putting the advice to work, I see you out looking beautiful and the calls do come in for advice, Love it!
It was a great year writing this blog and for 2013, I look forward to bringing you fresh, new, fun, fashionable and affordable styles. To wrap this year in styling grace, I took the liberty of recapping some of the trends we loved and rocked in 2012. Some of which we will find creative ways to recycle for the upcoming year as still keep it cute, keep it sexy and keep it true to your style.
TOP FASHION TRENDS of 2012 include:
- Row 1: sheer, neon, peter pan collar, booties
- Row 2: print jeans, studs or spikes, cut outs, peplum, wedges
- Row 3: lace, animal print, the mullet dress, maxi skirts, statement necklace
- Row 4: capped toe shoes (metals), coloured jeans, bright blazers, sequin, leather
- Row 5: removable collar, colour-block, bold stripes, baroque print, cropped tops